About the Fatima Home Visitation Program
Bring Mary into your Home!
Many families have always wanted to enthrone the Mother of God not only in their hearts but also in their homes. Now, you can bring Mary into your home!
The process is simple. Fill out the form below, and we will contact you when a Fatima custodian will be traveling in your area. Due to the great demand for home visits, we cannot guarantee an enthronement date. We will, however, try our hardest to schedule a visit.
Upon confirmation of a time and date with our scheduling office, you will receive a package outlining all the details for the visit. Please do not hesitate to give us a call should there be any problems.
During the visit, the procedure is simple. The statue is enthroned in a prominent place. She is then crowned. Then, the accompanying Fatima custodian gives a short speech which is followed by a twenty minute audiovisual on Fatima. A rosary then follows. Last but not least, there is a little time to socialize with family and friends on this great occasion.
If you have another possible location to enthrone Mary, such as a school, a church, or a group meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us and special arrangements will be made.
If you would like Mary to be enthroned not only in your heart but also in your home, please click here to sign up for a visit when a Fatima custodian will be in your area.
For more articles about the Fatima Home Visitation Program, click here.
About the Anti-Blasphemy Campaign and Why America Needs Fatima Opposes Blasphemy
Join Thousands in Defending Our Lady, Our Lord and Our Church!
At Fatima, Our Lady said:
“Men must amend their lives, and ask pardon for their sins. . . . They must no longer offend Our Lord, Who is already so much offended.”
Later on, when explaining the reasons for the devotion of the First Five Saturdays, Our Lady said this to Sister Lucy:
“My daughter, the motive is simple: there are five ways in which people offend and blaspheme against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1. the blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception,
2. against her virginity,
3. against the Divine Maternity, refusing at the same time to accept her as the Mother of all mankind,
4. those who try publicly to implant in the children's hearts indifference, contempt, and even hatred against this Immaculate Mother, and
5. those who insult her directly in her sacred images.”
Sadly, these five kinds of blasphemy mentioned by Our Lady are rampant in our society.
And Catholics should console the Blessed Mother in a special way by effectively opposing blasphemy with every fiber of their souls and always in a peaceful and legal manner.
I Will Confess Him Before My Father in Heaven
Regardless of what other Catholic say and do, we know that Our Lord said: “Every one therefore that shall confess me before men, I will also confess him before my Father who is in heaven. But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven. ” (Matt. 10:32-33)
Faithful Catholics can take full advantage of Our Lord’s offer and, confessing Him before men, and receive His invaluable support before the throne of the Heavenly Father by opposing blasphemy at every possible opportunity.
That is why America Needs Fatima works so hard to oppose blasphemy.
For more articles about the Anti-blasphemy Campaign, click here.
About the Public Square Rosary Crusade
Praying for America in the Public Square!
Early in 2007, Mr. Robert Ritchie, Director of America Needs Fatima had the idea of celebrating the 90th Anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun that took place during the last Fatima apparition in 1917. Upon consulting with fellow members of America Needs Fatima the idea was eagerly received and thus the Public Square Rosary Crusade began. (In 2007, 2,147 Rallies were held and in 2008, 3,445).
The reasons for such a massive effort were clear: America needs prayers. The country is at a historic crossroad. Everywhere you look secularists are trying to push God from the public square. God’s benefic action upon society is more and more rejected, but without God, where will our leaders get the wisdom to solve the great problems we face?
We must stop the secularist advance and pray to God for help. He will hear us, if we pray through the intercession of the Blessed Mother.
In The Secret of the Rosary, Saint Louis de Montfort said: “Public prayer is far more powerful than private prayer to appease the anger of God and call down His Mercy, and Holy Mother Church, guided by the Holy Ghost, has always advocated public prayer in times of public tragedy and suffering.”
In a manual put together for Rosary Rally Captains, the following reasons were laid out:
- The Miracle of the Sun was public: On October 13, 1917, Our Lady performed a miracle witnessed by 70,000 people, including atheists, communists and anti-Catholics. Some of them converted. The Public Square Rosary Rallies will remind the man on the street in 2008 that conversion is possible.
- Reach fallen away Catholics: According to research, only 28% of Catholics go to Church in America.1 The Public Square Rosary is a great way to reach the 72% non-practicing Catholics – 46 million people. If they see you praying in the street, they will be inclined to learn more about their faith.
- Public prayer gets results: For decades, pro-life Catholics have peacefully prayed the Rosary in front of abortion clinics. The power of their prayer has blunted the advance of abortion. Their public prayers save lives. In fact, recent studies show that abortion clinics are closing at a rate of one per month.2
- Be a Fatima apostle: Our Lord sent the apostles forth to teach all nations. Praying the Rosary in public is an excellent way to introduce others to the Catholic faith and the Fatima message. “Now no man lighting a candle covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it upon a candlestick, that they who come in may see the light” (St. Luke 8:16).
- Public sins, public reparation: Our culture openly flaunts sin. You hear it on public airwaves, on primetime TV, on the Internet. Laws favor abortion and same-sex “marriage.” Your Rosary Rally will be a public act of reparation for these sins hurled against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Your public Rosary will console God. At Fatima, Our Lady said to the children: “You saw hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish devotion to my Immaculate Heart in the world.”
- Will the media promote Fatima? Never. It’s up to us to promote devotion to Mary “outside the choir.” To pray the Rosary in the public square is a powerful way to promote its recitation. Catholics must not be ashamed of their Faith. “Every one therefore that shall confess me before men, I will also confess him before my Father Who is in heaven” (St. Matthew 10:32). During public Rosary rallies already held, non-Catholics have stopped and asked for Rosaries, wanting to learn how to pray.
- Public Rosaries in history: At the end of World War II, Communist Soviet troops occupied Vienna, Austria. They refused to leave. Yet, after massive public Rosary processions led by Fr. Petrus Pavlicek, the Communist invaders packed up and left. Large-scale public Rosaries were likewise credited for foiling a Communist takeover in Brazil in 1964. If the Rosary saved these countries, it can save America.
- Duty to honor God publicly: Secularists attempt to drive religion and morality out of the public square. Children in public schools are suspended, for example, when they pray grace before meals. That cannot continue! Catholics have the duty to oppose the secularist agenda. We openly honor God and respect His Rights. The 2008 Public Square Rosary Crusade will make the point.
- Preparing for Our Lady’s triumph: The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph over evil. It is a great privilege to be among those who trust in her triumph and honor her in the public square. Imagine 3,000 Public Square Rosary Rallies. This historic campaign will hasten God’s victory, attract blessings on America, and surely strengthen every Rosary Captain and every rally participant.
- Public prayer is powerful: In The Secret of the Rosary, Saint Louis de Montfort states: “Public prayer is far more powerful than private prayer to appease the anger of God and call down His Mercy and Holy Mother Church, guided by the Holy Ghost, has always advocated public prayer in times of public tragedy and suffering.”
Rosary Rally Campaign Central