How Our Surroundings and Deform Human Soul
Slipping Down the Dark Road of Embryonic Stem-Cell Research
Why Did Johnny Quit Church?
1,049 Reasons to Oppose Homosexual ‘Marriage’
TFP IN ACTION
- TFP Student Action Rejects Abortion and Defends Order
- Our Readers Write. . .
ANF PROGRESS REPORT
- One More Victory Won, Another to Win
- Stop Blasphemy!
- In the Footsteps of the Saints
- Batteries and Profits Go up in Smoke at Sony
- ‘Where We Were Meant To Be’
- TFP Student Action Hosts Weekend Event
- Getting Back to Basics 2006 TFP National Conference
REVOLUTION AND COUNTER REVOLUTION IN HISTORY
Columbus and Divine Providence
AMBIENCES, CUSTOMS AND CIVILIZATIONS
Who Is the Real Saint Anthony?
DAILY QUOTE for February 26, 2021
SAINT OF THE DAY
St. Alexander of Alexandria
Alphonsus, King of Leon and Galicia, very much wanted all his servants to honor the Blessed Virgin by saying the Rosary. So he would hang a large rosary on his belt and always wear it, but unfortunately never said it himself. Nevertheless, his wearing it encouraged everyone to say the Rosary very devoutly.