ABOUT THE PROTEST June 6 2018
1. The internet hosting company Linode, out of Philadelphia, is hosting a blasphemous web page called SCUMBAG Virgin Mary memes.
2. The memes on this page GRIEVOUSLY Blaspheme The Immaculate Heart of Mary and by the very nature of a meme, these blasphemies are meant to be quickly spread throughout the whole world via the web.
Using the exact same beautiful and sweet image of The Immaculate Heart of Mary as does the above image, Linode allows the offending meme tool web page to also spread the following blasphemies:
• Cheats On Husband…Creates A Whole Religion
• Scumbag Not-So-Virgin Mary
• If She Were Your Daughter…Would You Buy It?
• If She Were Your Wife…Would You Buy It?
• He was a lot older, in a position of enormous power.
I was not even 16.
• God is
My Baby Daddy.
ANF IN ACTION
• 34,353 signatures
America Needs Fatima sponsored an online petition gathering 34,353 signatures sent to Mr. Christopher Aker, CEO, Linode, Inc.
• Facebook Ads
THE PETITION MESSAGE
Truly I am outraged that your company hosts a web page or channel for “SCUMBAG Virgin Mary.” The impure memes there are truly blasphemous and depraved.
I demand you take it down now and stop this attack on my Catholic Faith.
The Virgin Mary and her Divine Son are revered, loved, and respected by hundreds of millions around the globe. Why host such hurtful and offensive web pages?
Please remove this item immediately.
THE REST OF THE STORY
As of July, 2018, Linode, Inc. has not responded. We may petition them again.
Protests Work. And God Hears Our Prayers.