America Needs Prayer Campaign
Welcome to America Needs Fatima’s America Needs Prayer Campaign
In 2007, America Needs Fatima started the October Rosary Rally Campaign asking people pray a rosary for America in a public place at noon on the Saturday in October closest to October 13th, when Our Lady performed the miracle of the sun. We send out banners for this October rally that read:
Praying the Rosary for America:
As Human Efforts Fail to Solve America’s Key Problems,
We Turn To God Through His Holy Mother Asking His Urgent Help.
We are asking God to continue to bless us and to give America many graces. Since 2007 we have grown from 2100 rallies across the country to over 20,000, ranging in size from one or two participants to thirty or more.
The annual October Rosary Rally campaign has been very successful, and we have now decided to take it a step further with the America Needs Prayer Campaign, holding rallies on a monthly basis. Each month has a special theme to pray for our country and to bring awareness to certain issues into our local communities. We ask that people take their banner, if they have one, and other signs to a public place and pray the rosary for the intentions for that month.
Click on the links available below to sign up to be a Rosary Rally Captain:
January: Rally for Life – Coming in 2021!
March: Traditional Marriage Rally in honor of St. Joseph – Coming in 2021!
–Traditional Marriage Banners mailed out for this rally (no banners sent out after March 10th)
April: Rally to Support our Police and First Responders – Coming in 2021!
May: Rally in honor of Our Lady of Fatima – Coming in 2021!
June: Rally in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and in Reparation for Same-sex “Marriage” – Coming in 2021!
July: Rally for America and to pray for God’s Guidance of our nation – Coming in 2021!
August: No official monthly rally as staff prepares for October rallies
September: No official monthly rally as staff prepares for October rallies
October: Annual Rally in commemoration of the Miracle of the Sun – Click here to sign up!
– Banners mailed out for this rally
November: No official monthly rally
December: Advent Rally to Keep Christ in Christmas – Coming soon!
RESOURCES: You will find Rally Resources and Materials, such as Rally Captain Manuals and posters here.
QUESTIONS?: Call our Rosary Rally Hotline at (866) 584-6012 or email email@example.com
SUPPORT: Help Support the Rosary Rally Campaign here by sending a White Rose to Our Lady in Fatima!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY: Read letters from bishops, priests and laity about the Public Square Rosary Rallies here!
10 Reasons to Pray a Public Square Rosary
1. The Miracle of the Sun was public: On October 13, 1917, Our Lady performed a miracle witnessed by 70,000 people, including atheists, communists and anti-Catholics. Some of them converted. Public Square Rosary Rallies will remind the person on the street that conversion is possible.
2. Reach fallen away Catholics: According to research, only 28% of Catholics attend Mass in America. The Public Square Rosary is a great way to reach the 72% of non-practicing Catholics, a total of 46 million people. If they see you praying in a public place, they may be moved to become better Catholics.
3. Public prayer gets results: Pro-life Catholics have peacefully prayed the Rosary in front of abortion clinics for decades. The power of their prayer has blunted the advance of abortion. Their public prayers save lives. In fact, recent studies show that abortion clinics are closing at a rate of one per month.
4. Be a Fatima apostle: Our Lord sent the apostles forth to teach all nations. Praying the Rosary in public is an excellent way to introduce others to the Catholic Faith and the Fatima message. “Now no man lighting a candle covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it upon a candlestick, that they who come in may see the light” (St. Luke 8:16).
5. Public sins require public reparation: Our culture openly flaunts sin. You hear it on public airwaves, on primetime TV, on the Internet. Laws favor abortion and same-sex “marriage.” Your Rosary Rally will be a public act of reparation for these sins hurled against the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Your public Rosary will console God. At Fatima, Our Lady said to the children: “You saw hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish devotion to my Immaculate Heart in the world.”
6. Will the media promote Fatima? Never! It’s up to us to promote devotion to Mary “outside the choir.” To pray the Rosary in the public square is a powerful way to promote its recitation. Catholics must not be ashamed of their Faith. “Every one therefore that shall confess me before men, I will also confess him before my Father Who is in heaven” (St. Matthew 10:32). During public Rosary rallies already held, non-Catholics have stopped and asked for Rosaries, wanting to learn how to pray.
7. Public Rosaries in history: At the end of World War II, Communist Soviet troops occupied Vienna, Austria. They refused to leave. Yet, after massive public Rosary processions led by Fr. Petrus Pavlicek, the Communist invaders packed up and left. Large-scale public Rosaries were likewise credited for foiling a Communist takeover in Brazil in 1964. If the Rosary saved these countries, it can save America.
8. Duty to honor God publicly: Secularists have been attempting to drive religion and morality out of the public square. Children in public schools have been suspended, for example, when they pray grace before meals. That cannot continue! Catholics have the duty to oppose the secularist agenda. We openly honor God and respect His rights. The 2019 Public Square Rosary Crusade will make the point.
9. Preparing for Our Lady’s triumph: The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph over evil. It is a great privilege to be among those who trust in her triumph and honor her in the public square. Imagine 20,000 Public Square Rosary Rallies. This historic campaign will hasten God’s victory, attract blessings on America, and surely strengthen every Rosary Captain and every rally participant.
10. Public prayer is powerful: In his monumental work, The Secret of the Rosary, Saint Louis Marie de Montfort states: “Public prayer is far more powerful than private prayer to appease the anger of God and call down His mercy, and Holy Mother Church, guided by the Holy Ghost, has always advocated public prayer in times of public tragedy and suffering.”
DAILY QUOTE for August 12, 2020
SAINT OF THE DAY
St. Jane Frances de Chantal
I was in my first sleep when the sound of the doorbell